Learning to create photographs has changed my life. I’d like to share my love of this with everyone, so I wrote a book that explains the essentials, and sell it for as little as possible.
Photography, The Few Things You Need To Know will give you everything you need to know to get started taking great photographs; for less than the price of a coffee.
Here’s a video from a few years ago when I wrote it.
Upgrade to the Audiobook
I recorded the whole thing for busy people who want to learn photography when they’re out and about.
- More than an hour of great content with ultra-high quality sound
- Listen again and again so the concepts become ingrained easily
- Includes the ebook too, Photography: The Few Things You Need To Know
- Great for listening at home, in the car, on the train, even when you’re out photographing
Only £4.99 – Click here to get yours
To maximise learning efficiency, the book is divided into four sections;
- Core Techniques – How to Take Control of Your Camera
- Common Pitfalls – The Most Frequent Mistakes; And How To Avoid Them
- Easy Wins – Things You Can Do Right Now to Dramatically Improve Your Photos
- Pro Tips Bonus! – Some Amazing Pro Secrets That You Can Use Too
And you can check out a free sample before you get it if you want.
seen heard on Australia’s biggest and best marketing podcast, Small Business Big Marketing